Respiratory infections Seasonal allergies Urinary tract infections Sinusitis Skin infections/problems Sore throats Allergies and allergic reactions Asthma Back problems Bronchitis...
We bulk bill all Medicare card holders, including pensioners. Non-Medicare card holders are billed privately.
Fees for Private Standard Consult (under 20 minutes) with a General Practitioner
- Weekdays 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM – $75.00
Longer consultations are billed at higher rates. Please speak to the reception staff if your consultation is likely to last 20 minutes or more e.g. health checks, pre-employment medicals, drivers licence medicals, psychological or stressful life/work issues, complex and long standing medical issues, etc.
- Allied Health consults incur Private fees.
- Some pathology tests are not covered by Medicare and we do not have a list of the tests that are not covered. This means that you may receive an account from pathology after a test. Please tell the doctor if you would like to establish if your test incurs a charge or not from pathology before you proceed with your test.
- You are required to make an upfront payment for TAC, Work Cover, Taxi Driver’s Medical examination, Pre-employment medical, Completion of Centrelink and other forms, Drug and Alcohol Testing and other third-party claims for each consultation.
- Please advise the reception staff if you require treatment other than a standard consultation.